El 29/03/18 a las 10:47, Sergi Almacellas Abellana escribió:
El 29/03/18 a les 15:32, Luciano Rossi ha escrit:
Hi everyone!

Hi Lucio,

Hi Sergi,

El 21/07/14 a las 15:46, LAG Robin Baumgartner escribió:
On 21.07.2014 19:55, Mathias Behrle wrote:
* Paul Leverett: " [tryton] How does Dashboard Module work?" (Mon, 21
Jul 2014
  09:43:15 -0700 (PDT)):

I have installed Dashboard module (v 3.0.0) but cannot see what it
does or
how to use it. I cannot find any documentation on this module.

Have a look at the user preferences. There you have to define
actions, that
shall be shown on the dashboard.

And there is a small catch to it since 3.0: To have actions actually
showing up in the selection field under user preferences, you have to
first mark them. To do so go to administration/user
interface/actions/actions and write the string "dashboard" in the usage
field for those actions you're interested in.

I could configure the dashboard, but it seems that I cannot figure out
how to do not open the other actions (besides Dashboard) that I added to
the user when the user login. I just want that Tryton opens the
Dashboard tab.

Then just only add the dashobard action under the actions field on the
user preferences.

Thanks sergi!

PS: I think this kind of information should be at doc.tryton.org. Should
I add a ticket to bugs.tryton.org?

Yes, please. An issue improving the documentation will be very welcome.

I added the issue[0]. I will add a review to the doc direcotry at dashboard module with the information provide it at this thread.

[0] https://bugs.tryton.org/issue7293

Cheers!
--
Luciano Rossi - lu...@gcoop.coop