El 23/04/18 a les 17:17, Francisco Maria Moyano Casco ha escrit:
> El lunes, 23 de abril de 2018, 4:25:03 (UTC-3), Sergi Almacellas Abellana
> escribió:
>> El 22/04/18 a les 00:12, Francisco Maria Moyano Casco ha escrit:
>>> Hi,
>>>   I am trying to put a default cost and list price, but had no success.
>>>
>>>   The code am working on is the next one:

>>>    @staticmethod
>>>    def default_list_price():
>>>        return 1.0
>>>
>>>    I know that both fields are Property fields, and that is why my code
>>> doesn't work.
>>>
>>>    I am inventoring all my assets, and I need to have some defaults values
>>> on the product.template
>>>
>>>    Regards.
>>>        Francisco
>>>
>> Property fields have their default on the Property table. You should
>> create a record with the field and not related to any record and this
>> will be used as default value.
>>
> Sorry for bothering again. Is there any example on any module I could use?
> I understand your reply, but I am not sure how to use it.
You should create a record on the ir.property model. There is an example
on the product module:

http://hg.tryton.org/modules/product/file/4.2/configuration.xml#l32

Just adapt the field search and the value. For the value make sure to
use , as prefix which is required by design.

--
Sergi Almacellas Abellana
www.koolpi.com