* Mathias Behrle: " [tryton] Tryton Debian packages" (Thu, 5 Apr 2018 11:45:17
  +0200):

Dear all,

here comes a short update of the current situation.

Thanks to the initiative of Freexian [1] together with sponsoring of
Entr'ouvert [2] the packaging of the Tryton LTS version 5.0 is secured. This
will just be in time for the inclusion in the next Debian stable release
(Buster) and those packages will also be part and maintained as usual as
backports on debian.tryton.org [3].

With best thanks to both companies,
Mathias Behrle

[1] https://www.freexian.com/
[2] http://www.entrouvert.com/en/
[3] https://tryton-team.pages.debian.net/

--

    Mathias Behrle
    MBSolutions

    Tel: +49(761)471023
    Fax: +49(761)4770816
    http://www.m9s.biz
    UStIdNr: DE 142009020
    PGP/GnuPG key availabable from any keyserver, ID: 0xD6D09BE48405BBF6
    AC29 7E5C 46B9 D0B6 1C71  7681 D6D0 9BE4 8405 BBF6