Dear all,

First, I would like to congratulate you for the hard work around Tryton.

Tryton seems a nice alternative to OpenERP/Odoo and I am willing to contribute.

But frankly, I am quite lost and need some advice.

First, I am looking for documentation:
http://doc.tryton.org/4.8/
https://github.com/tryton/trytond/blob/develop/INSTALL
https://trytond.readthedocs.io/en/latest/

What is the main documentation and how to contribute to it?

Secondly, I am quite lost how to install Tryton latest version.

Again, there are several sources. Tryton is available on Github. It is only
when visiting http://www.tryton.org/download.html that I understand hg should
be used. But downloading modules is not documented.

Lastly, when trying to use web client, I don't understand whether it is
Werkzeug or SAO and how to install it.

My personal point of view is that a lot of energy is being lost between several
"entry points". At this point of development, maybe Tryton needs a single board
system and a single repository and a single documentation system, but this is
just a beginner thought.

I am willing to write some documentation if guide me. An example documentation
I have written: https://github.com/ffries/Debian-installer-with-serial-console

Please tell me how to update documentation and we can use this thread to update
the installation documentation and make it more simple.

Thanks!