Le 20/07/2018 à 18:13, Cédric Krier a écrit :
On 2018-07-20 16:48, Richard PALO wrote:
I'm curious if somebody has already come up with a third-party and self-billing
(autofacturation) module
for tryton.  This should be relatively trivial, but it would be nice to save
some cycles if already done.

I'm not sure there is anything to do for self-billing.
It is just about creating the supplier invoice yourself.

I'm not sure what you mean by third-party. But a sale order can already
have 2 different parties. One for the invoice and one for the shipment.
But maybe you want to refer to the practice of billing another party
than the original one. But I guess it can be managed with a specific
invoice address.

An example of third-party billing is when a supplier (of goods or services)
out-sources their invoicing.
I have alluded before to the absence of the third-party in the party model.
There may be third parties
involved for such as billing, shipping, payments and certainly others.

Another example might be where a company (X) is mandated by a consortium (where
X may or not be a member)
to manage sales and/or purchases ... either all, or on a projet basis.

What I see as really different here, at least in France, is that the invoice
sequencing probably should be
clearly distinct (http://bofip.impots.gouv.fr/bofip/140-PGP.html  paragraph 100)

As for self-billing, I agree it is relatively simple, but there does need to be
the mandatory indication
for it... this could be done as a flag on the invoice such that the report can
add the necessary text.
In France, 'Autofacturation' needs to be clearly indicated (for example, under
the invoice number).

For both, it is probably more than useful to manage the mandates permitting
self- and third-party billing
is it is generally a required prerequisite to have a formally signed, written
mandate. Especially so
if an audit occurs.

(BTW: 'shipment' is only pertinent for sales of goods, not really so for
services)
--

Richard PALO