Hello, I'm developing a Framework to develop mobile tryton apps so I have to
comunicate the client mobile with the server. I used the rpc method fields_get
and default to fill the field's definitions but I'm struggling to understand
how Tryton fills the fields.function, because the fields_get doesn't give you
the info about it neither it is a fields.function or its function to call, so
this field remains empty if I don't fill it manually.

When it comes to read a record it is easy because the read rpc method gives you
the value, the problem comes when I have to create a new record and I have to
fill it with all the default_values but I can't fill the function fields with
its values.

Thanks.