Hello,

I would like to understand if there is any difference between manually created
stock move and automatically created stock move during purchase entry? I
observed when I create a move manually then actual quantity and forecast
quantity generated automatically though the move status = draft. But when a
move created automatically during purchase entry then actual and forecast
quantity has no impact when the move status = draft. Both are updated when I
create a supplier shipment and then receive there.

Also I am trying to understand why the forecast quantity on the supplier
location is not reducing after creating the supplier shipment and inventory is
transferred to storage zone from input zone? When they actually be reduced?

Kind regards
Koushik