Hello, I was able to process the production works and change the status to
'finished' for all works. Finally, I was trying to change the production status
from 'running' to 'done' by pressing 'done' button. But it shows me an error
-"The costs of the outputs (1079.80000) of production "7" do not match the cost
of the production (1898.2800).". Does it mean the cost value of the finished
goods need to be equal to cost of the production?