Le mar. 8 janv. 2019 à 11:40, Carlos Eduardo Sotelo Pinto
<carlos.sotelo.pi...@gmail.com> a écrit :

> Electronic, where Tryton is perfect in order on use the stand numbering
> process
> Mecanical, where we dont use tryton numberingm since the invoices are pre
> printed and filled manually

This exists in many countries. What about a field to reference the
paper original document in the invoice form ? and optionally, write the
electronic invoice reference on the paper invoice ?
In invoice template, you can add a special text in case a paper
invoice was made.

> Since tryton set number on an automatically process, I need to find a way to
> load this pre printed invoiced and keep its numbering in order on use this
> number for accounting processes and reports, then a suggest could be

No change would be necessary with the above proposal.