Hey all,
I've started working on a document to help get people new to Linux and,
possibly, the Truman network up to speed. You can find it at
http://www2.truman.edu/~pas577/docs/docman.php?doc=Truman_FAQ.htmf
Currently it's got a note about the WINS/DNS thing, various services that we
have but are generally not known (eg we have an NTP server. who knew?), and
setting up CUPS to print to the network printers. This is still very much a
work in progress, and as such any sort of comments you have would be of value
(and, yes, I know I can't spel vry wel).

Oh, and KDE 3.1, wow. That's really all I can say.

--
Peter Snoblin - http://www2.truman.edu/~pas577/