Thats actually how I got both these and the Redhat ones earlier this week. I'm
just hosting them for a short time on the campus network as thats faster than
bittorrent. And I definately agree, bittorrent is very cool. To save people a
quick googling the url is http://bitconjurer.org/BitTorrent/
On Friday 04 April 2003 12:57 pm, Benjamin Story burbled:

--
Peter Snoblin - http://www2.truman.edu/~pas577/