With CodeWars there is no judging, it's who ever wins the competition, as in a
triathlon. Its not like figure skating.

Especially if we want to go with a competition to do in the near future, one
that doesn't require any human judges is perhaps a good thing (since figuring
all that out would be complicated). There are a overwhelming amount of
systems that do this, of which CodeWars appears to be the oldest (at least
the oldest still around). The newer systems in higher-level programming
languages do things like have the programmer writing a AI for a robot battle
(though not physical robots).

In other news, I did actually get around to sending RedHat a thing asking for
free stuff, as well as updating our listing on their site.

--
Ian Monroe
http://www.monroe.nu