Now that the club has chosen a new name, we should update the
constitution to match, so our paperwork is in order (we have some
deadlines coming up on Wednesday for filing as a student
organization).

We gone through the hard process of finding a new name.  Rather
than go to the trouble of another ballot, I expect this can be
approved by general consent.

Someone should move that "Truman State Linux Users Group" be
amended to "Free Software Club of Kirksville" in all of the
organization's documentation, including the consititution.

Then a second.

I'll wait until Monday afternoon at 5pm for any objections, and
barring objections we'll consider it passed unanimously by
general consent.

If there are objections, I'll set up a ballot and we'll need a
2/3 margin.

Don

--
Don Bindner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>