good.

i mention it because last year on the S.S. tech committee we had planned to
do some flyer/poster campaigns in the style of "Did You Know...." followed
with fun free software facts about:
Open Office
Gaim
Firefox
etc...

i still like the idea of a continuous free software presence in the campus
environment through subversive media.  the idea could easily extend to
raising awareness about microsoft campaign contributions, back door
encryption holes, or what-have-you.

more sloppy examples off the top of my brainpan:
FSCK Fact: you can't steal free software
tired of non-disclosure agreements?  FSCK can help.
don't sell your soul!  set it free with free software