Wes,

Could we provide a TSVAREA opportunity for at least brief introductions of the
following two drafts:

- Legacy (TDM POTS) IP Pseudowire Congestion Considerations
        draft-stein-pwe3-congcons-01
        [I'm a co-author of this one]

- Flow-associated Middlebox State Migration Framework
        draft-gu-statemigration-framework-01

The primary purposes would be awareness of the topics and finding Transport
people interested in the drafts.

Thanks,
--David