Estimados les paso una oferta que me llego a mi por favor interesados les
envio el link.Saludos.

Hi Estela,

A job has just been posted on Jobsite that we think you might be interested
in, based on other jobs you have viewed or applied for on the site.
Software Engineer (Linux Kernel) - London - 40K-80K (Flexible)...
London
40,000 - 80,000 (Flexible) + Benefits
Real Time Recruitment Solutions
Permanent

Apply
<https://www.jobsite.co.uk/cgi-bin/applynow.cgi?vac_ref=960161001&skip_login=0&cid=R_EM_IJM_2_140218&stok=DUWS43RKFPC9001518616980dd0935>
Software Engineer (Linux Kernel) - London - 40K-80K (Flexible)...

Here is a London headquartered organisation who're very much on the rise...
Having not been around for all that long they have a unique product which
has made waves in their industry which has pushed them to grow quickly A
software-based enterprise storage platform for containers and clouds used
all around the world.

There are multiple opportunities for Software Engineers of all levels to
join this business and now is the time to join... Already growing at a
rapid pace it's inevitable that no matter what your level you'll be fast
tracked through the ranks offering a unique opportunity of progression
within the business.

Key Skills/Requirements:
C/C++ Linux KernelDesirable Skills:
Exposure to JavaScript Go (golang) knowledgeThis is an excellent
opportunity to join a rapidly evolving organisation who're looking to grow
aggressively in the immediate future...

If you are a junior level Engineer right up to Senior/Management level,
have the above skillset and have a lot of exposure to working with
Low-level systems please send your CV to [Email address removed]

Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate
on the grounds of age, and we confirm that we will gladly accept
applications from persons of any age for this role.

If you would like to apply for this job please send your CV to [Email
address removed]