received from a friend:

Azhar Mansor claimed he saw Jesus Christ masa dia dok belayar tu. Came back &
told PM (then was Mahathir) and considering to convert to Christian which he
did later. Suprise??? Dont be, he is a christian now and was asked to leave
malaysia quietly by mahathir. I couldnt believe & i asked my christian friends,
they knew about it a long time ago. Ini ke orang yang kita agung-agungkan
kerana mengharumkan malaysia di mata dunia??

see attached : (for egroup perintis and perakan only)

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ Kebenaran pastinya akan mengatasi kebatilan.
$$$$     012-9659785       $$$$$$ Janji Allah tetap benar.
$$  Dept of Math & Science   $$$$
$$$$         (^v^)         $$$$$$ Let Islam Be Our Way Of Life.

Memetakan Tumpat dalam IT.
http://edi.bebto.com
http://panduan.7p.com

E-mel web base percuma untuk warga Tumpat

http://tumpat.mail.everyone.net/email/scripts/loginuser.pl

Yahoo! Groups Links