I will do it in the weekend
just to clarify, I am generating maven's OWN site. and it is generating
hrefs linked to /task.html etc... instead of ./task.html. I did not
changed the navigation.xml.

by the way, maybe javadoc plugin could be smarter, and do not generate
javadoc everytime. it could generate a timestamp to see if this one is
bigger than the latest modified source file or sth like that

I will post better information in a couple of days

Paulo Silveira
http://www.paulo.com.br/
http://www.guj.com.br/