From: Paulo Silveira [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, March 14, 2003 6:44 PM
To: 'Turbine Maven Users List'
Subject: non repository dependencies

I have a dependecy for my project, but it is a internal jar.
I dont want to put it in my maven/repository/blah manually, how can I
specify to maven (without maven.xml, only project.xml) that I have some
jars in a directory that should be used in compile time?
for runtime, I can specify in @project/build/jars.

Paulo Silveira
http://www.paulo.com.br/
http://www.guj.com.br/