I want to host several web applications under the same Turbine instalation.
The starting point (homepage) would be a "portal" from where the user could
go to different websites/applications. I wanted to place each web
application under a different directory so that each would have its own set
of Velocity modules (screens, layouts, navigations, actions) like so:
webapps/templates/app1/screens
webapps/templates/app1/layouts
webapps/templates/app1/navigations
webapps/templates/app2/screens
webapps/templates/app2/layouts
webapps/templates/app2/navigations
etc.
But the problem is that Turbine searches sequentially for template names in
the TR property "services.VelocityService.file.resource.loader.path". So if
I have templates with the same name Turbine will return the first one it
finds from the path.
Can I fully qualify a template name to distinguish it from app1 or app2?
Or will I have to go for the solution:
webapps/templates/screens/app1
webapps/templates/screens/app2
webapps/templates/layouts/app1
webapps/templates/layouts/app2
webapps/templates/navigations/app1
webapps/templates/navigations/app2
And in my templates use $link.setPage("app1,Index.vm"), etc.?
Thanks for any help!
Daniel Bloomfield Ramagem
---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For additional commands, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]