Hi All,

On Dec 20, 10:48 am, "Bill" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I've been experimenting with the Pylons ToscaWidgets (TW) sample with
<snip>

A  bit of confusion here.  I originally posted this on the
pylons-discuss group but it didn't show up for hours so I thought
something was wrong.   I decided to then post here to see if it would
get through to Alberto one way or another.  Well, a day later my
original post shows up on pylons-discuss and Alberto has addressed it
there.  I didn't realize the posts on Google Groups take so long to
arrive.

Sorry for the confusion,
Bill