Okay... my easy_install.pth was pointing to a non existent version of
RuleDispatch (one with (2) at the end which I had removeded 8\ ).
That's fixed now, but I am getting yet another error
http://paste.turbogears.org/paste/913

Here is my easy_install.pth... in case it looks fishy:
http://paste.turbogears.org/paste/914

Steve