Well, all the breaking changes since the tutorial was written can be found at:

http://trac.turbogears.org/wiki/2.0/changelog

But yea, I don't think you'll miss any changes if you  quickstart a
new project and doing the same steps in the tutorial -- that should
fix everything.

--Mark Ramm

--
Mark Ramm-Christensen