On Mon, 2008-22-09 at 08:02 +0100, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> On 9/22/08, Christopher Arndt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > +1 gazillion on not wasting your voluntary effort for TG on supporting
> > this outdated piece of crap. If customers want support for IE6 they
> > should pay for it BIG TIME.
>
> I'm 100% with Chris on this one. This template is mostly going to be
> seen by potential developers; I very much doubt that particular group
> will be using IE6.

Or at least as soon as IE8 is out it won't. ;-)

Ok, good to know, thanks for the feedback. I think in the interest of
timeliness what I will do is to try to establish the basic html
structure, layout, class, and id guidelines, and make the TG template
pages first so y'all can let me know what you think of the structure.
Probably will require a week or so though as it's being squeezed in
between badly needed client time.

Thanks
Iain