Well, there are lots of tickets, including some documentation clean up
tickets which need some love:

http://trac.turbogears.org/query?status=new&status=assigned&status=reopened&group=milestone&milestone=2.0&milestone=2.0-preview-1&milestone=2.0-preview-2&milestone=1.9.7a4&milestone=1.9.7b1&order=priority

Of for those who have linebreak issues here's the tinyurl:

http://tinyurl.com/3zvgol

Also, there's a ModWSGI tg.repoze.who issue that was raised on the
mailing list which needs a ticket, and investigation.

A few small bugs that just need triaging are:

http://trac.turbogears.org/ticket/1989
http://trac.turbogears.org/ticket/1921
http://trac.turbogears.org/ticket/1915

The most critical tickets are the SecureResource bug:

http://trac.turbogears.org/ticket/1884

And the tg.ext.repoze.who namespace move.

But really, anything that helps close any of the tickets or improve
the docs would be much appreciated. :)