On Tuesday November 4, 2008 12:25:14 Helio Pereira wrote:
> Is there any "ETA" to have Elixir working in TG2 with the new
> authority ?   I really like Elixir :-P

Unfortunately, I can't fix it myself because I don't use Elixir.

It should be relatively easy and quick to fix it; somebody just has to find
out why the code of this file is apparently specific to SQLAlchemy and doesn't
work with Elixir:
http://svn.repoze.org/repoze.what/trunk/repoze/what/plugins/sql.py

Or, check if there's a problem in one of the files below:
http://svn.repoze.org/repoze.what/trunk/tests/databasesetup_elixir.py
http://svn.repoze.org/repoze.what/trunk/tests/fixture/model_elixir.py

The test suite for Elixir is already written, so we just have to make sure its
30 tests finally pass:
http://svn.repoze.org/repoze.what/trunk/tests/test_plugin_sql_elixir.py

So, patches are welcome! :)

Cheers.
--
Gustavo Narea <http://gustavonarea.net/>.

Get rid of unethical constraints! Get freedomware:
http://www.getgnulinux.org/