From: Florent Aide <florent.a...@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Feb 23, 2009 at 3:09 PM
Subject: Re: [tg-trunk] Re: Failing test in tg2 trunk
To: Gustavo Narea <m...@gustavonarea.net>

On Mon, Feb 23, 2009 at 3:04 PM, Gustavo Narea <m...@gustavonarea.net> wrote:
> On Monday February 23, 2009 13:59:12 Florent Aide wrote:
>> I suppose this is normal because that test was created to illustrate
>> the fact that the jinja renderer was broken...
>
> If that's the expected behavior, then I think it should catch the exception.

No :)

I mean, I think someone created this test to expose the fact that the
jinja renderer is not functional as of today.

This is test driven development: write the tests, and then implement
the code until the tests pass.

At the moment I know (need to search) we have a ticket to make jinja
renderer work. And when this ticket is fixed the jinja test will work
:)

This is what I meant.

Florent.