Just uploaded a 2.0 final index which I hope will work out for us.

We're lagging behind where I thought we would be in terms of marketing
material updates.   Some of this is my fault for forgetting a couple
of commitments I had for this weekend, and some of it is the fault of
my failing laptop, which required some work to get into a state where
I could retrieve the keys to the server so I could upload stuff.

I'll be working on marketing materials tomorrow night, but I'll
probably not actually push 2.0 final for a couple days because I want
to get us to a state where we can give a very good impression on 2.0
final.

But if the 2.0 final index works for everybody I may do a soft launch
of 2.0 final tuesday, hopefully with full marketing blitz on thursday
or friday.

--
Mark Ramm-Christensen
email: mark at compoundthinking dot com