On Tuesday 07 April 2009 17:57:36 percious wrote:
> The other option is to create your own validate decorator, which is
> precisely what I have done with tgext.crud.  You might have a look at
> this code example:
>
> http://code.google.com/p/tgtools/source/browse/projects/tgext.crud/trunk/tg
>ext/crud/decorators.py

Sure, but I think there should be a solution to this problem based on the
standard-decorator. The callable was nice, but the current way of dispatching
to anything that has a validate method is ok for me.

I'd just like to add that to the docs somehow- gotta figure out how to do
that - is there a "how to add documentation"-howto somewhere?

Diez