Well, it would be pretty easy to write a redirect function that
doesn't call url, but we wanted backwards compatability.

If you want one right now, I think you should be able to make one and
put it in your lib directory very easily.

heck you could just:

raise HTTPFound("/")).exception

and if you're on python 2.5 or above and can have newstyle classes
that are also exceptions you can just:

raise HTTPFound("/")

--Mark

--