I'll take a bit and try to work up what you need.

For super basic support you just need to implement the equivelent of
zope.sqlalchemy to do the automatic transaction stuff using the
transaction manager (i think that part's pretty straightforward) , and
a new method for the configuration class that sets up SQLObject from
config values in the ini file.

The next step would be to setup the identity provider classes in
SQLObject rather than SQLAlchemy.   There is some documention on how
to to this for repoze.who/what but I'd start with the two things
above.

--Mark Ramm

On Tue, Jan 19, 2010 at 11:36 AM, Daniel Fetchinson
<fetchin...@googlemail.com> wrote:
>>> What I personally would like to see in tg2 is support for sqlobject.
>>
>> Please someone who uses SQLObject, help us with this.   I don't think
>> this is a major project at all, but while it gets requested here on
>> the mailing list every once in a while, nobody seems ready to help
>> make it happen.
>
> I'd give it a shot but are there any kind of documentation, tips,
> ideas about integrating ORM's with tg2? I basically have very little
> knowledge of tg2 and am more familiar with tg1 so don't really know
> what it takes to integrate sqlobject. What hooks are available for
> this?
>
> Cheers,
> Daniel
>

> --