Hi!

first of all a quick presentation: my name is Lorenzo Pierfederici and
I work in the 3d animation and VFX industry (based in Rome).

I'm developing an application using TG 2.1, it's a great framework and
a good fun to work with!
I made a couple of small additions that might be useful for others:

- make override_template work for all content types
I use this to a have single controller serving javascripts generated
at runtime from templates, so that calling /parsedjs/<scriptname>.js
will parse <scriptname>.mak and return the result with a content_type
of "text/javascript". (At the moment override_template only works for
the "text/html" engine)

- allow custom REST-like methods in RestController
I added this to have a consistent API, exposing custom methods the
same way as REST verbs.
For example you can define get_archive() and post_archive() in your
"movies" controller and use them like this:
GET /movies/1/archive
POST /movies/1?_method=ARCHIVE

If you find this ideas interesting I'll be very glad to put the
patches in a Trac ticket (I haven't done that yet because
http://docs.turbogears.org/patching_guidelines suggests to discuss
them here first!)

cheers,
lorenzo