On 8/24/06, roopesh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi
>
> I want to create a collapsible directory structure. Is there any way
> other than javascript to achieve the same? Can we use elementtree to do
> the same

You *could* use elementtree (or Kid, or Cheetah, etc) but you'll have
to refresh the page every time someone expands/colapses a branch.
JavaScript is the only way to do it without a page refresh as it's the
only language that runs natively in all browsers.

Lee

--
Lee McFadden

blog: http://www.splee.co.uk