I'm developing a simple online catalog using Turbogears as backend to an
Angular app.

The structure is very simple, you can look at my seed
project https://bitbucket.org/juparave/turboangular

The app runs very smooth and well.  But, it has come to my attention that,
using Angular's HashLocationStrategy google is unable to parse content.

My design uses a catalog_controller.py which only renders index, from there
Angular takes over, having urls like
'/catalog#/category/443435523daf321f123123sfaf1234'

class CatalogController(BaseController):
    # Uncomment this line if your controller requires an authenticated user
    # allow_only = predicates.not_anonymous()

    @expose()
    def _default(self, *args):
        site_dir = os.path.join(config.get('here'), '/catalogapp/public')

        return StaticURLParser(site_dir)(tg.request)
        # return WSGIAppController(StaticURLParser(site_dir)), args

    @expose('bodegagourmet.templates.catalog')
    def index(self, **kw):
        return dict(page='catalog-index')

I'm trying to use the new Angular routing systems which no longer requires
hashes, but now all those links are intercepted by TG controllers,
returning 404's everywhere.

I also tried returning static content using the example in this
post https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/turbogears/OPFJVLpGi6s but
also returns 404.

My question is, where to tell TG to ignore requests beyond a controller?

I mean, I'm looking for TG to ignore all requests from /catalog/ (except,
maybe for index)

Thanks