Hi Tamas,

Thanks a lot for the details reply.
Should I quickstart the project with "sqlalchemy support" for this? Since
 quickstart, by default enables tg's sqla in my application, I had to
quickstart without sqla and use the elixir.sqlalchemy in my application
(explicitly installing sqlachemy and elixir).
so the scoped_session and sessionmaker both are derived from
elixir.sqlalchemy but not tg.sqlalchemy. Is this the right scenario?
because, tg's session/metadata is not used here too. Please correct me what
am I missing here.

Regarding moving out of Elixir, there is a lot of code already built on top
of Elixir. Not sure how difficult to move this to sqlalchemy. But surely we
need to give it a try. This point from you, is really helpful.

With Regards,
Dinesh.