Hi,

I see that only models can be passed to Admin controller which displays
them as links in admin page.
Can also have some custom made links at /admin page?

My code looks like this:

class RootController(BaseController):
    admin = AdminController([model.User, model.Group, ...], DBSession)

now when I go to /admin it shows my the group item with links to
/admin/users and /admin/groups.
Here I would like to add some more items in the same page ex: /admin/task1
and /admin/task2 etc.

How do I achieve this? Using default_index_template is completely loosing
the /admin/users and /admin/groups links.
Please help.

With Regards,
Dinesh.