I never tried to use VisualStudio Code to debug, but I generally make
sure that you are not providing `--reload` option is in the launcher
command. That will make impossible to attach a debugger to the application.

Apart from that debugging a TG app is pretty much like debugging any other
WSGI app. I used PyCharm for debugging without any major change.