http://www.turbovnc.org/DeveloperInfo/PreReleases

1.2.2 is a roll-up of numerous bug fixes and minor tweaks, as well as
the build system/packaging features meant for 1.3 (1.3 is no longer
happening-- we're skipping straight to 2.0, but it probably won't be
ready for beta until after the first of the year.)  1.2.2 still uses the
same X server code base as 1.2.1 (with some bug fixes), but the new
CMake-based Xvnc build system from 1.3 was back-ported.  Also, the
packaging changes from 1.3 have been back-ported, thus allowing the Java
viewer to be used with full JPEG acceleration on Windows and Linux
without installing the libjpeg-turbo packages separately.

Full change log is here:
http://svn.code.sf.net/p/turbovnc/code/branches/1.2.x/ChangeLog.txt

Since this release still uses the stable 1.2.x X server code base,
recent Unity (7.x), Gnome (3.x), and KDE (Plasma) window managers
(including the versions that ship with Ubuntu 14.04 and RHEL 7) are
still not supported.  You will need to use the 2.0 pre-release TurboVNC
Server for those platforms (please refer to
http://www.turbovnc.org/Documentation/Compatibility -- with Gnome and
Unity in particular, the situation is still fluid, since support for
running those WM's in VirtualGL is still under development.)

If you currently have TurboVNC 1.2.1 deployed, please test 1.2.2 within
the next week.  The 1.2.2 release will go out next week if I don't
receive any bug reports.  I am doing this 1-week beta test because,
despite the fact that the code is stable relative to 1.2.1 and has been
thoroughly tested and reviewed, there were a lot of bug fixes and minor
enhancements.  It is conceivable that one of these introduced an
unforeseen issue or that something in the new build system might have
introduced an esoteric issue.