Hi,

I noticed that if try to connect to the server with VNC viewer and when it
asks username and password and if we just leave it without entering any,
the connection will never be closed by server until it is closed from the
client end. This also is preventing any new VNC viewer connections as the
Xvnc process is going to deadlock state and waiting.

I found this with 2.1.2 version too. Is there any option to set a timeout
so that if we forgot/couldn't respond to username and password prompt, it
will be automatically closed after timeout?
Or am I missing anything.

Thanks.
Jeevan.