Rick

Thanks for looking, sorry to distrct you. Must be something wrong with my
check out. I'll start again.

Regards

Simon

On 5/2/06, Rick Rineholt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Fresh build compiles for me

AccountService.java: snippet  is below matches WSDL and AccountServiceImpl

        /**
         * Auto generated method signatures
         * @param param6* @param param7
         */
         public float deposit(
         java.lang.String param6,float param7) throws
java.rmi.RemoteException;