I'm not sure I completely agree with this, if you make it hard to report
problems then people don't report them. A bug reporter should have to
describe/provide just enough of a way to easily recreate a problem, its down
to the bug fixer to write whatever regression and unit tests are required by
the fix. If you can describe how to demonstrate a bug just by running one of
our samples that's fine in my book.

  ...ant