Pete has recently followed the java team's lead and initiated a "to
do"/"wish list" up on the Tuscany wiki for the C++ implementation effort.
The PHP/SDO PECL project needs  to do the same thing but we don't have a
wiki over at PECL at the moment. It would seem sensible (to me at least) if
we borrow a page of the project Tuscany wiki for this purpose as many of the
same items will appear for PHP as for Java and C++. We would then link this
wiki page from our PHP/SDO PECL project page (
http://pecl.php.net/package/sdo) and vice versa.

Does anyone have any objections to me doing this?

Regards