Wouldn't it be better to wait till the spec is updated?
If you are publishing a release that doesn't match the spec won't that
confuse people?

Paul

On 5/26/06, Jeremy Boynes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Sebastien removed it back in Feb (r379362) as the whole view of
metadata in the spec was fuzzy and going to be reviewed (which has not
happened yet).

--
Jeremy