Andrew, great stuff. When you have something for us to look at you can post
a patch on the jira.

Please join us for an IRC chat tomorrow (I'll be sending a reminder note
soon)

Cheers,

On 05/06/06, Andrew Borley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi All,

I've been taking a look at Axis2C recently and I see that one of the items
on the list for the ApacheCon C++ release (
http://wiki.apache.org/ws/Tuscany/TuscanyCpp/Tasks) is an Axis2C Web
Service
Entrypoint (jira# TUSCANY-429). I've had a quick hack around and got
something going, so unless someone's already taken it, I'm happy to own
this
task and turn my hackings into something uselful!

Cheers

Andrew

--
Pete