Hi,

I have created some basic slides and UML diagrams when I looked into the sandbox code last week (I need to do some adjustments since more refactorings were checked in). I can upload them into the wiki and Jim/Jeremy can verify to see if it's helpful.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Kenneth Tam" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <tuscany-dev@ws.apache.org>
Sent: Monday, June 05, 2006 11:55 AM
Subject: Re: Recursive core architectural overview

I am very interested in this, but the short notice also concerns me.
Can we push this out to at least the end of the week (say Friday?) or
sometime next week so that more people on the list get a chance to
find out about it and fit it into their schedules?

Also, Jim & Jeremy -- if you guys have anything in the way of
explanatory material that you could circulate on the list/wiki before
the presentation, I think that would be very useful.. certainly I
could use a little more context to help with my own browsing.

thanks,

On 6/5/06, Jeremy Boynes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Jim Marino wrote:
> Hi,
>
> There has been some mention offline of Jeremy and I providing an
> overview of changes to the SCA specifications and related recursive
> core architecture work going on in the sandbox, perhaps Wednesday.  I'm
> happy to do this, however, I'm a bit concerned that since this  has not
> been brought up on the list interested people may not be able to > attend
> on short notice. Also, a time has not been mentioned. I  propose
> 9PST-11PST, using a combination of Web-Ex and toll-free dial- in, which
> will be provided later.
>
> If interested people cannot make that time, please speak up so we can
> arrange an alternate (please don't hesitate to do so, even if you are
> the only one).

Jim, I'm afraid I can't make 8 to 10 on Wed - can do before or after.
--
Jeremy