OK, so after a minor off-line chat with ant I think the nice URL from
blogger makes me think +1 for blogger over airset.  If everyone else is
happy the last thing we need to do is express preferences over the URL for
the blog.  As ant mentioned, its in the form of

http://<whatever-you-choose>.blogspot.com/

so long as whatever-you-choose is not already in use of course.  BTW
"tuscany" is not available.  We have a placeholder on "tuscanysca", but can
change this.  Any comments?  In the absence of any strong feelings being
expressed in the near term we'll go with "tuscanysca".  Once this is decided
we can send out invitations to join blogger so that you can post.

Kelvin.