Hi Rashmi,

Jeremy will be able to answer your question regarding bootstrapping. For how to locate services, the spec API is evolving to accommodate the new recursive API. I have some thoughts I have been working on in the sandbox under jboynes/spec/sca but they are very early which will be proposed to the spec group. If you want, you can have a look and let me know what you think. I plan to have these operational sometime towards the end of the week.

Jim