Andrew, thanks for that. I'll check these out and apply them soon.

Cheers,

On 16/06/06, Andrew Borley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

In the absence of any sounds of disapproval, I have put 2 patches up for
these issues. The 461 patch probably contains the entirety of the 462
patch,
as I fixed 462 and then built on top of that. I've also updated the junit
tests as they were a bit stale.

Cheers

Andrew

--