Mmmm. My fault. I mean that to be pecl/php... not tuscanyphp.

On 6/20/06, Caroline Maynard <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I'm confused about this proposal. Didn't you say earlier that the php
tests would be added to the PECL repository? In which case the logical
place would be pecl/sdo/tests/interop/. But (I'm guessing) your
tuscanyphp directory is in the Apache repository. And why is it
tuscanyphp/ and not tuscany/php/ like the other languages?

> Ok, Ant, that sounds like a good compromise. So we have two copies of
the
> common resources
>
> 1/ tuscany/interop/resources
> 2/ tuscanyphp/sdo-1.0.1/tests/interop
>
> The test programs themselves live in test directories under the
> appropriate
> projects.
>
> I'm just refactoring the XSD/XML files a little so when they are done
I'll