I pulled the latest from the repository and the DAS test suite fails for me too with the same exception:

"java.lang.ClassCastException: The value of type 'class org.eclipse.emf.ecore.xml.type.internal.XMLCalendar' must be of type
   'class java.util.Date' "

This appears to be an SDO regression and I will open a JIRA. I have also commented out the broken DAS test so that the build will complete.

Thanks,

--Kevin

Simon Laws wrote:

Hi Frank

I checked out the java project again. The only updates I go were to do with
DAS tests
 AliasTest.java
 ExceptionTest.java
 BooksConfigWithAlias.xml

No new java code. I still get the exception. Is there one of the provided
tests that I should run to try and tie it down a bit?

Regards

Simon